51. "Thomas Price entry, US Census," Fountain County, Indiana, Troy Township, 1850, Enumerator: John Fields, dwelling 692 family 692.
52. Church of Latter Day Saints, "Ancestral File," viewed at http://www.familysearch.org/, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, UT, Film #s 0847939, 0865135, 0865137, 0865138, & 0865142, 8 Apr 1999.
53. "Pensioner Dropped Report," 22 Nov 1911, San Francisco, CA, 472117.
54. "Fountain County, IN, Index to Marriage Records, P-Z, Book 1, Vol 3," http://www.genealogylibrary.com/.
55. "Declaration for Widow's Pension, Sarah E. Price," 26 Jan 1897, Elma, Chehalis, WA, 645-131.
56. David Kaiser, on behalf of Mrs. James Stockdale, "Re: Thomas Price," 31 May 1998, printout in possession of Wendi Dunlap-Simpson.
This is secondary information; I am trying to reach Mrs. Stockdale to confirm her sources. Please use with caution until this is confirmed.
57. Nancy L. Dostal (firstname.lastname@example.org), "Romine genealogy info?," 27 July 1998, in possession of Wendi Dunlap Simpson.
Still verifying sources here. Use with caution.
58. Rich Romine, rlromine at aol dot com, e-mail message, 6 Feb 1999.
59. Ken Sheaffer, "Ancestors of Cora Sarah Bertha Langenbach," http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/s/h/e/Kenneth-C-Sheaffer/, May 1998.
Ken is Cora's son and so much of his information is first-hand knowledge. Other information comes to him from Mabel Price Ross, Jesse Carleton Price's daughter.
60. "E-mail, Personal Recollections, from Ken Sheaffer (ShafeKC at aol dot com)," 29 May 1998, Collection of Wendi Dunlap-Simpson.
The letter reads:
"This is the same Jesse Price. He was my mother's first husband and my two sisters still live in Washington. You have more information than I have, which I got from my sister Mabel--she did not know her dad's parents names. I remember Stanton Price (photographer in Chehalis), Jim Price (a logger from Malone), and my aunt Bessie (who married my mother's brother, Frank Langenbach and lived in Olympia). I am sending your
e-mail info to my sisters."
61. Eloise Langenbach (langenbach at juno com), "Price Genealogy (e-mail)," 9 Mar 2000, files of Wendi Dunlap.
62. email@example.com, "Obituary info," 19 Jan 2000, copies of obituaries sent by e-mail. Still waiting to find out what the original source is.
63. "Fountain County, IN, Index to Death Records A-Z, 1882-1920," http://www.genealogylibrary.com.
64. "Fountain County, IN, Marriage Records 1848-1920."
Accessible from www.genealogylibrary.com.
65. "Interview With Maxine Haufler," 6 Dec 1997, Wendi Dunlap.
66. Edward A. Cooper, "Cape Cod Web Cards," http://www.vineyard.net/vineyard/history/allen/Web%20Cards/WC_TOC.htm, 1997.
67. "Drew GEDCOM," Robin W. Lewis, 47 Townsend Avenue, Salem, NH, 03079, 603-898-4153, found at the www.kindredkonnections.com website.
68. "World Family tree, Vol 4, Tree 514," 12 Jun 1998, Broderbund Software.
I would like to know more about the sources used to generate this information.
69. "Samuel C. Drew Last Will and Testament," Copy of actual will, sent to me by RANDY.E.FALKENRATH@monsanto.com. Copy currently in my possession.
70. "Stuart Gedcom," 19 Apr 1998, Rod Stuart, canuck at earthling dot net, 117 Hamlet Street, Stratford 4700, http://www.parsonstech.com/genealogy/trees/rstuart/wallbrid.htm.
71. Margie Collett Puetz, Pillager, MN, dpuetz at brainerd dot net, "E-mail," 2000.
"My name is Margie Collett Puetz. My grandfather was a brother to Alexander Collette. The e has been removed from our last name. Their fathers name was Edward. Mothers name was Adeline Houle. Children Maggie married last name Jenness lived in Iowa until 1944. Joseph married Nettie Clare not sure of last name. They are both buried in Kamloops, B.C. Canada. Edward D. married Katie Wells. He is buried in Frazee,MN. Not sure what happened to her. I know she died young. George James is my grandfather. He was married to Minnie Maud Biglow. Richard married Susan Lamphere ,she died and then he married Hazel Elizabeth Martin nickname Libbie. Lucy Adeline married Edward Parker Bacon ,they were divorced and she married Vernon Ray Wilson ,he died and she married Irving Sweetser. May married Greg Young . I also have a Stanley Austin,Austen, or Auston. he married Marie Palmer.
When Edward Collett died Adeline must have remarried and i think this is where Stanley comes in. Adeline is buried in Pillager, MN.This is what I have on her. She was born in Canada Nov. 11, 1840. Died Nov. 18, 1909. Name on tombstone is Adeline Auston.
On Alexander and Jessies children I have a Lillie,she was born and died in 1893,Staples, MN. I also have a name i'm not sure of I got it off of a census it looks like Arilla or Aritta born 1896?. Edward Collett I do not have any information on him,he was born in England or Canada, last I know he was in Iowa because some of the children were born there. Maggie , Alexander, George, maybe Richard were born in New York. I have Richard born in Iowa. Joseph and Edward born in Canada. Lucy and May were born in Iowa.
Stanley was born in MN. Last known place I have on Stanley is Seattle, WA. Do you think you could find out more about him?
Last place I have on Alexander is Tenstrike Center Village, Beltrami County, MN. Descendents do live in Brainerd, MN.
Most of my information is from census records and court houses.If you would like I will mail you my information .
I live in Pillager,MN. "
72. "Family Group Sheet," 2001, Margie Collett Puetz.
73. Margie Collett Puetz, "Collett Family (e-mail)," Jun 2001, files of Wendi Dunlap.
74. "Henry E. Fourtner entry, 1900 US Census," Polk Co., Lee Twp., Des Moines, IA, Pennsylvania Ave., 1900, Vol 62, E.D. 93, Sheet 2, Line 61, House 1109.
75. "Sarah Fourtner entry, 1870 US Census," Butler County, IA, Shell Rock Twp.
76. "Reynolds W. Fulton/Nellie L. Fourtner Marriage Return," 5 Sep 1880, Butler County, IA, Butler County Clerk's Office.
77. "Paul Anthony entry, 1860 US Census," Pamelia Corners, Jefferson County, NY, 5 Jul 1860, Microfilm, T653 761 Page 859, National Archives, 16 Oct 1998.
78. "Henry Fourtner entry, 1880 US Census," Shell Rock, Butler, IA, 1880, Family History Library film 1254330, NA Film #T9-0330, page 233C, http://www.familysearch.org/ (LDS archive), 5 May 2003.
79. "Mrs. Sarah Fourtner tombstone inscription," New Albion Cemetery, Section 33, Jefferson Township, Butler County, Iowa, Compiled by Ken Kothe, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2 Sep 1997, and posted at http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ia/butler/cemeteries/albion.txt.
80. "1910 Census Index," Boise, 4th Precinct, Ada County, Idaho, 1910, Census Index listed online at http://www.familytreemaker.com/_glc_/2584/2584_192.html., 1999.
81. "1880 US Census," Shell Rock, Butler, IA, 1880, Family History Library Film 1254330, NA Film Number T9-0330, page 241C, http://www.familysearch.org/ (LDS Archive), 5 May 2003.
82. "Levi Fulton - Clarissa Fisher/Lucinda Labouta Family Group Sheet," Wendi Dunlap, 2921 17th Ave S., Seattle, WA 98144, ongoing worksheet started in 1982, This sheet contains info from the following sources: US Censuses, 1850, 1860, 1870, 1880, 1900; "History of Butler and Bremer Counties (IA)" (1883); Reynolds Fulton Family Bible (1880 - 1975); Gravestones, Riverside Cemetery, Shell Rock, IA.
(When I first started genealogy I did not realize the importance of keeping sources separate. The sources included on this family group sheet are all pretty legitimate, but unfortunately I didn't break down which info came from which source, so please keep that in mind.)
83. "R.W. Fulton Death Certificate," Washington, (King?) County files, handwritten copy in Wendi Dunlap's collection.
84. "Nellie Fulton entry, 1920 US Population Census," Seattle, King, WA, 15 Jan 1920, Microfilm, Vol 13, ED 101, Sheet 15, Line 61, Seattle Public Library, December 1997.
85. "Levi Fulton entry, US Census," Shell Rock, Butler Co., IA, 1880, NA Film Number T9-0330, page 230A.
86. "Levi Fulton entry, US Census," Shell Rock, Butler Co., IA, 1870.
87. "Levi Fulton, US Census," Coral, McHenry Co., IL, 1860.
88. "Levi Fulton, US Census," Coral, McHenry Co., IL, 1850.
89. "Levi Fulton tombstone inscription," Riverside Cemetery, Shell Rock, Butler County, IA, Read by Wendi Dunlap, June 1994, Also found online at ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ia/butler/cemeteries/rivcem02.txt.
90. "Marriage Index: Selected Counties of Ohio, 1789-1850," Family History Library, Salt Lake City, UT, Film # 0974915.
91. "Lucinda Fulton tombstone inscription," Riverside Cemetery, Shell Rock, IA, June 1994, read by Wendi Dunlap and Ann Fulton, Also found online, ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ia/butler/cemeteries/rivcem02.txt.
92. William Erickson, "GreatUncleBill.com (Family Tree section)," http://www.greatunclebill.com/, 4 May 2003.
Site contains tons of Fulton and related family pictures.
93. Charter-Pierce Memorial Internet Genealogical Society & Library, "Polk County Burials," http://www.rootsweb.com/~iapcmigs/cpmigsl.htm, 4 May 2003.
Compilation of cemetery records.
94. "Registration of Death," 7 Oct 1945, Vancouver, BC, CANADA, Reg. No. 6840, faxed copy in possession of Wendi Dunlap.
95. Jim Butler, (jgbutler at silk dot net), "E-mail message," 13 Jun 1999.
"Alice Lord Dunlap married James Charles Butler (my gfather)." "Alice Dunlap was my grandmother. I believe her grandfather's name was Jesse L.Dunlap, husband of Lorinda McCleery (2nd wife). Jane Thompson was Jesse's Ist wife."
96. Allan Gilbertson, "Reuben Hubbard (e-mail)," 7 Jan 2000, files of Wendi Dunlap.
97. "Albert Fulton/Susie Delanah Certificate of Marriage and Application for Marriage License," 24 and 21 January, 1880, Butler County, IA, County Clerk's Office, Butler County, IA.
98. "Lillie Ella Fulton tombstone inscription," Riverside Cemetery, Shell Rock, IA, June 1994, Read by Wendi Dunlap and Ann Fulton.
99. Plainfield and Bremer County IA Obituaries, compiled by Harold Briggs, July 1984, found online at ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ia/bremer/obit/obitfult.txt.
100. "Obituary of Ella Fulton," Shell Rock News, Shell Rock, IA, Thursday, 23 July, 1885, Shell Rock Public Library.
1-50, 51-100, 101-150, 151-200, 201-223
Contents * Index * Surnames * Contact
Nota bene: I do list my sources here (go to the page for each person and you'll see links to the source numbers there). However, some of them are more reliable than others. I list them all even if I haven't been able to verify them yet, because even an iffy or unreliable source may contain the clue that makes it possible for you to find the truth. :-) Please judge all facts and sources here critically. I welcome corrections and further info. -- Wendi